-->

15.3.10

Stepford Wives

When Eric brought this movie home for us to watch I was really nervous about watching it - I really thought it was going to be rubbish. Usually Eric has excellent taste in movies so put this bad choice down to the fact that he was a bit ill! Well as the old saying goes - don't judge a book by it's cover. I thoroughly enjoyed the movie, it was not at all what I expected based on the "cover". A very entertaining movie with a great message at the end - we don't need to be perfect. Funnily enough this even fit the theme of our day ha ha, I was having one of those days when I just didn't feel good enough as a wife. All the things the wives did in the movie is exactly what most men would like their wives to be like & what we as wives would like to be like. Never-the-less our husbands love us even though we are not perfect all the time. Now Eric & I have a nice personal joke between us - he says to me; "You don't need to be a Stepford wife". Watch the movie you will see what we mean :)

1 comment:

  1. I really was in two minds about seeing this movie. I thought it would be rubbish but now i just have to see it ha ha
    Will let you all know how it pans out........lol

    ReplyDelete