It's been a while since I've been in touch and King's Daughters has been very quiet, in fact totally dormant.
During this time of dormancy, a seed has been growing inside of me and it's so strong that I have to seriously consider if it's God saying "It's time".
- Time to start taking back what the enemy has stolen from us.
- Time to fight for our families, schools, churches, communities and nation.
- Time to pray together and be proactive, not reactive to what is going on in the world today.
- Time to talk about the complex topics that our churches may not be ready to discuss openly such as gender confusion and mental health issues.
- Time to learn how to generate an income or second income by using what's in our hands and to have extra to be generous to the world around us as we face economic uncertainty.
- Time to find balance when everyone else is consumed by busyness.
I have a story to tell, a struggle I've been through these past years. I reached out to the Christian world it couldn't help or support me. Secular advisors had plenty to say but I craved Godly advice. I never want anyone else to go through what I've been through and so want to set up prayer groups, open honest discussion forums and our annual King's Daughters Conference where we can meet in person and invite expert Christian speakers to equip us and our churches to do better, to take group and to be strong.
Ladies, we are called for such a time as this!
But I can't do it alone, I need to know that it's 1) needed and 2) that I will have help from individuals, churches and businesses to pull this off so that we can make it affordable for all. So please fill in this short expression of interest form so I can make an informed decision about the way forward.
I can't wait to chat with you all.