-->

7.9.09

Last Week

Last week was an intense one, whew! I loved it but am glad it's over & I can be writing all about it now. My baby turned 18!!! That was a biggie. I had no idea how much this would affect me, it's quite a huge step with all sorts of emotional stuff attached to it. Have any of you experienced a huge reaction to your child growing up? I don't know how Lorah has put up with me lately, I have not been myself around her & have not been the most stable mommy. Anyway, it's a done deal now, I think I have navigated my way through the 5 stages of grieving ha ha & have come to accept that she is grown up now & there is nothing I can do about it. Saying all that, I am a very proud mother, I have never met such an amazing teenager & can't find any fault with the way she has done her teenage years. Well done Lorah you are truly an amazing women & an inspiration to more people than you realise. Here is a photo of her cutting her cake at her birthday party.
As if that wasn't enough for one week, our church had it's first anniversary this Sunday too. It was a very lovely Sunday & many people commented on how special it felt. There was a real sense of family & it was so amazing to hear peoples stories about how there life is changing & growing. It is such a privilege to be a part of what God is doing here in Gloucester & I am very excited about going into our second year as a church. I will tell you all about what is going on at church in another post as there is so much happening. Here is a photo we took yesterday. Well that's my report for last week, do you have anything exciting going on in your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment